World of Genocide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Genocide

World of Warcraft Private Server

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Weeblz's introduction!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Weeblz
New Comer
New Comer
Weeblz

Weeblz's introduction! Empty
PostSubject: Weeblz's introduction!   Weeblz's introduction! EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 2:45 pm

Hiya!

I'm a random person from Sweden named Philip (Weeblz Ingame) and im 16 years old 17 in April.
I got to this site by talking to my friend from retail wow Marc A.K.A Tumaxi Razz I wondered how it's been goin for him since i quit and he told me he's bored and probably were going to play on a priv server that he was GM on, and i became interested on what server he was gonna play on and here i am!
I got into wow back in 2006 or something like that ofc on private servers because i was poor and couldn't afford retail... xD Well i haven't really been GM on known servers just my own or some small that my friend owned. But in the end of 2007 i had the money for wow and could pay each month! And there is when i left priv servers, played 3 years and last year i met some fun dude to talk with named Tumaxi, got friends with him and quit wow shortly after because it was boring. Well since i suck at Intros you will have to do with this and if there's something more u wanna know just ask me and hope i'll see it ^^
Back to top Go down
Tuma
Game Master
Game Master
Tuma

PostSubject: Re: Weeblz's introduction!   Weeblz's introduction! EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 2:48 pm

haha :')

Welcome mate,
I'll look forward to play with you when the server is ready.

Very Happy Weeblz's introduction! Lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/tumaxi
Tuffunit
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Weeblz's introduction!   Weeblz's introduction! EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 8:45 pm

Hello and welcome. Razz
Back to top Go down
Xanthous
Head Developer
Head Developer
Xanthous

PostSubject: Re: Weeblz's introduction!   Weeblz's introduction! EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 9:39 pm

Welcome Smile

Server probably won't be fully up until next weekend.
Back to top Go down
https://worldofgenocide.forumotion.com
3mpr0r
Game Master
Game Master
3mpr0r

PostSubject: Re: Weeblz's introduction!   Weeblz's introduction! EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 1:39 am

Welcome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weeblz's introduction!   Weeblz's introduction! Empty

Back to top Go down

Weeblz's introduction!
Page 1 of 1